Job: Digital Project Manager
We’re looking for a mid-level Digital Project Manager with a proven track record for getting things done in the digital world. Someone who is self-motivated, has a strong portfolio of recent projects and is happy working in a client-facing role.
Salary: £26-32k DOE
Position: Full time
Moresoda is a small but mighty web design agency based in the centre of Bath. We’ve been building beautiful, intelligent websites since 2007 and specialise in engaging, content-managed sites and e-commerce stores for a growing number of exceptional clients across the South West, London and globally.
You might be an experienced Project Manager or Web Designer / Developer looking to move into a PM role. Either way, you’ll love solving creative & technical problems and supporting great client relationships.
The role will include:
- Managing the delivery of multiple website & digital projects
- Communicating directly with clients
- Coordinating tasks, team members and resources alongside our project co-ordinator
- Ensuring that projects are on-time, within scope and on budget
- Helping to shape project processes and create efficiencies
- Developing project plans to tracking progress
- Using appropriate QA processes to ensure work is being delivered to a high standard
- You’ll understand the principles and processes involved in delivering effective website design, development and e-commerce projects
- You’ll also have a general understanding of website databases, system architecture and hosting environments
- You’ll have excellent knowledge of content management systems, ideally Craft CMS.
- You’ll know about on-site and technical SEO best practice
- You’ll recognise the concepts and value of excellent UX
- Flexible working
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Personal development budget for training and events
- Time off in lieu of overtime
- Workplace pension scheme
- Your own laptop
- Regular team events
To apply, please send your CV and examples of your previous projects. Strictly no agencies.