Job: Junior Web (& CMS) Developer
We’re looking for a talented junior developer to join our growing team in Bath.
Position: Full time
We need someone who is self-motivated, cares about the quality of their work and thrives in a collaborative team environment.
The ideal candidate will have begun their journey as a web developer and be looking to move your skills to the next level. You’ll be able to balance well crafted code with getting things done as part of team.
This is a full time role with flexible remote working options is based at our office in beautiful Bath.
- Experience with ExpressionEngine and/or Craft CMS development
- Good knowledge of PHP
- Experience with relational databases such as MySQL
- Managing codebases with Git
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite
Also nice to have:
- Working with build tools (Gulp) and pre-processors (Sass)
- Modular approach to development, including BEM
- Flexible working
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Personal development budget for training and events
- Time off in lieu of overtime
- Workplace pension scheme
- Regular team events
To apply, please send your CV, examples of your previous work or Github account. Strictly no agencies.