Mid-level Web (& CMS) Developer
We’re looking for a talented mid-level developer to join our growing team in Bath.
We need someone who is self-motivated, cares about the quality of their work and thrives in a collaborative team environment.
The ideal candidate will be able to balance beautifully crafted code with getting things done and helping deliver excellent service to our clients.
This is a full time role with the option to work remotely around a minimum of 2 days in our Bath office each week.
- Experience with ExpressionEngine and/or Craft CMS development
- Good knowledge of PHP
- Experience with relational databases such as MySQL
- Managing codebases with Git
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite
Also nice to have:
- Working with build tools (Gulp) and pre-processors (Sass)
- Modular approach to development, including BEM
- Experience with Vue or React front-end frameworks
- PHP Frameworks such as Laravel and CodeIgnitor
What you get from us:
- Competitive salary, based on experience
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Workplace pension scheme
- Regular team social events
- £300 a year to spend on training and events
To apply, please send your CV, examples of your previous work or Github account. Strictly no agencies.